Hi Lisa.I remember
ed you FROM last summer.( REMEMBER SOMEONE TO SOMEONE = PASARLE SUS RECUERDOS)
Recently have opened a new auditorium.
Recently have opened a new auditorium.HAS RECENTLY OPENED
There are 15 minutes of travel.IT TAKES 15 MINUTES TO TRAVEL THERE
ThereIT isn't cold except ON certain
s WINTER days
of winter.
 |
| TO HIKE, A HIKER |
You'll
canBE ABLE to swim in Cala Cortina .Furthermore, you
'll can to
do hiking while you'll see another beach smaller. WALK ALONG THE COAST TO ANOTHER SMALLER BEACH
Choose the pub that
like you. LIKE
There are
history's HISTORICAL monuments, especially
the roman
's art and
scripts.INSCRIPTIONS
When we were sit
in ATthe table my boy friend realizeD he
hasn't the money. DIDN'T HAVEANY/THE'/HISMONEY .HE Had thrown the money AWAY instead OF some PIECES OF paper
s.
A friend of
us OURS
buy another BOUGHT MOREdrinks.Two euros EACH, A LOT
very much for a coke!We had just one drink
for A person.
That's
the life!
I VERY WELL remember v
ery well this problem that HAPPENED /OCURRED/THERE WAS THATday
had.
A man caught
to a partner of my team and hit
in your HIS face.We
wereWENT to see what was
passingHAPPENING
I wanted fight
with their,THEM but
not were needs,I DIDN'T HAVE TO, because
come the policemen.CAME
My team,
which hisWHOSE name is" LOS DOLORES "club
of the dolores,............
Hello Lisa! I'm very happy
for her travel at my town !THAT YOU ARE COMING TO MY TOWN/HOMETOWN
I
'll hope that you could
to have a shower and swimming
into AT the beach.
You could bring some face protector
to FOR the sun.
The grand father fell in the Picadilly
's place CIRCUS and we called
to phone one AN ambulance.(BY PHONE )
He had A red face and the children LAUGHED/WERE LAUGHING
were laught.
This
travel TRIPwent very
funny.FUNNILY
She fell over ON THE steps of the cottage we HAD RENTED
rentaled.
At the start we useD the motorway to arrive
to AT/INCartagena, a beautiful city
in ON the coast, and when we
are WERE near
from the top of the mountain
port PASS
it a light turned on
saying TELLINGme it hadn't enough
t fuel.
When we arrived at
up the mountain,TOP using the throlleTHROTTLEA
the less that AS LTTLE AS I could I put fuel in AT the nearest petrol station.
Your email is
a very good notice.VERY GOOD NEWS
In AugustIT is probabl
yE that I will be on holiday.
In London, I spent a lot of time looking AT you.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
No comments:
Post a Comment